At Schulz Organic Farms, they’re proud to have been at the forefront of organic farming since 1971. Across three generations of dedicated farmers, they’ve been producing the highest quality milk from our single herd of healthy Fresian and Jersey cows.
They work hard to make real dairy products that are simple, pure and delicious, processing in small batches with great care and detail at their farmhouse factory in Timboon. They add nothing but natural ingredients to their products. Their range includes milk, yogurt, cream and quark made from our very own dairy milk, renowned for its rich, creamy texture.
– Meet and greet with Simon Schulz local farmer
– 4-hour cooking workshop using local and sustainable ingredients
– Sit down lunch including delicious local wine
– Take-home recipes of meals prepared (and eaten!)
– Goodie bag with produce samples and information on ethical eating for you and your family!
The workshop will run from 11-3pm at the CERES Community Kitchen, Cnr Roberts & Stewart Sts, Brunswick East, VIC 3057. Max 10 participants.