Fiona with her partner Ben Grounds run a small, mixed regenerative farm in the central highlands of Victoria, Australia, currently producing duck meat commercially.
As is their obsession, this workshop will have a focus on traditional French cooking techniques and use various cuts of duck.
– Meet and greet with a local farmer
– 4-hour cooking workshop using local and sustainable ingredients
– Sit down lunch including delicious local wine
– Take-home recipes of meals prepared (and eaten!)
– Goodie bag with produce samples and information on ethical eating for you and your family!
The workshop will run from 11-3pm at the CERES Community Kitchen, Cnr Roberts & Stewart Sts, Brunswick East, VIC 3057. Max 10 participants.
BOOK TODAY: https://www.facebook.com/events/618069611729143