Carlton FM is back! Join us this Saturday the 4th of July 2020
Excitement aside, Carlton FM must operate safely with the COVID19 guidelines to keep everybody safe. We are very experienced in the management of these precautions now, having continually traded at CoburgFM and AlphingtonFM throughout the last few months. We are confident in your co-operation:
– If you’re feeling sick, stay at home.
– Come to shop, not brunch! Hot food is available for take-away only and must be consumed off-site.
– Limit your time at market. We are limiting the amount of shoppers in our markets at any one time, so people choosing to hang out after their shop are potentially keeping fellow shoppers waiting.
– Leave the team at home: Please limit the amount of people you bring along with you to our markets. Wherever possible just 1 person per household.
– Bring your card: Markets are cash free. Even the gate donations are by tap and go!
– Go to the toilet before leaving home: Toilets will only be made available to the public in emergency situations (yes, a desperate child does count as an emergency – but we ask, where possible, to leave the kids at home).
– Do not touch the produce.
– Adhere to social distancing.
– Practice good hand hygiene.
Carlton Farmers’ Market is held on the 1st Saturday of the month at the Carlton North Primary School (CNPS). CNPS is located on the corner of Canning, Lee and O’Grady Streets. Entry to the market is via the O’Grady Street gates and the site is accessible via public transport (bus routes 250 & 251; trams 1,6 & 96), bikes paths of Rathdowne St or Canning St and there is also limited parking available.
Carlton Farmers’ Market has a playground and open spaces for the kids, plus outdoor seating to relax and enjoy the market fare.
Bring your own coffee mug and reusable bags to the market, and make a positive impact on our local food system and the environment!
Sociable dogs under control and on short leads are most welcome.
Please note: The nature of working with farmers means that unforeseen events do occur from time to time which may prevent producers listed from attending the market. Stallholder lists are updated every Thursday.
Melbourne Farmers Markets respectfully acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the Land on which Carlton FM is held, the Wurundjeri People of the Kulin Nation. We pay our respects to them, their culture and their Elders, past, present and future.
Big Tree Distillery
Brooklands Free Range Farm
Catkin Grove Chestnuts
Faranda Family Vegetables
Jude’s Jams and Chutneys
Mike’s Mussels & Wakame
Milawa Cheese Company
Otway Prime Beef & Lamb
Pollards Apples & Pears
The Old Farm Happy Valley Free Range Eggs
The Orange Lady
The Sneaky Treat Co.
Three Goannas Pty Ltd
Villa Pileggi Olive Oil
With One Bean